Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Timetable

So, after the first day of long lessons, I decided I could use some time in the Internet after all.

A number of people have asked me about the timetable, so I thought I would post it here.

Monday: 9-12.30 Language lessons
Tuesday: 9-12.30 Language lessons, 2-3.30 Culture, 4-5.30 Literature
Wednesday: 9-12.30 Language lessons
Thursday: 9-12.30 Language lessons
Friday: 9-12.30 Language lessons, 2-3.30 Literature, 4-5.30 Culture

Some days we also have additional excursions planned, and I have the list of them in my room but not here!

Tomorrow we are going to St. Peter in the afternoon. (Whatever that is)

And now I must go and do my homework...

4 comments:

  1. Gwahble!!

    Just letting you know I am here and reading :) I got your text message whilst at camp last week, - I even managed to UNDERSTAND the majority of it!! - but am sadly out of credit. Must fix this...

    For now, glad to hear you're having fun! Yay! :)

    Camp is over, and went wellish - shall post on personal blog tomorrow - and the dog book is in full swing. Am half done... Tis due Friday.... Rah rah :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Yes, sorry about lack of reply to this - must need to turn on 'notification of comments'...

    Love you too!

    (And hope and plan to update this soon, though predominately with 'and then she did a lot of homework...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so chicky, what level are you at? is it as hard as you thought it would be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betha, you get my email? Hope everything's going well.

    ReplyDelete